Add Marriage Counselor Profile
There are many Internet directories for marriage counselors, but they cost anywhere between $100 and $1,000 per year! Marriage Counselors Hub is not just another static directory website showcasing counselor profiles from around the country….
MarriageCounselorsHub members are qualified counselors who pay membership dues to be part of our ongoing promotional efforts. These include:
- Social Media – Each member is promoted individually throughout the year on our social media outlets, mainly Twitter, Google+ and facebook
- Inbound Guest Blog Posting – We invite our participants to make guest blog posts for our blog area. These too are promoted by us on our social networks but members are encouraged to promote their guest blog posts to their followers
- Outbound Guest Posting – While you’re making blog posts for us to post on our blog, we are actively seeking related industry blogs and high traffic blogs to serve as a guest poster ourselves. When our website gets more exposure, so do you!
To become part of our pooled promotions, we have an annual membership fee of just $50.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1) Make your payment through our PayPal button below of just $50 for the first year. We have our own web servers and have been full-time Internet marketers for 16 years. This website and others within the Online Directories Worldwide umbrella (like Music Mates and Motivational Speakers Worldwide) will be around for a long time.
Step 2) Complete our marriage counselor profile document. This document will be made available to you as soon as we receive confirmation by email that your order has processed. Simply download the document link from your email and complete the questionnaire.
If you are a non-techy person who shies away from completing web-based forms, well, you’re in luck! The form we need you to fill out is inside a simple MS Word document. If you can save a document email attachment and open it and send it back to us, you’re good to go!
Step 3) Email the completed form to us for processing. We will add your content to the website as your own marriage counselor page with a live link to your website. The link, by the way, is a “do-follow” link, which is the kind that Google loves. You could have hundreds of links on the web pointing to your website. But, the only ones that really help are “do-follow” links.
Step 4) Send a photo of yourself that you would like posted in your profile. We don’t require any particular format or size. Just send what you have and we’ll take it from there.
Step 5) Review your posting. Once we’ve posted your profile, we will send an email to you. You can at that time request any changes to be made to your listing. And, we expect you’ll want changes too. After all, what you write in a document will just look different once it’s on a website.
Contrary to most directories and social networks of today, a real person reviews each profile submission and manually posts the information for you to your profile page. We do this for a few reasons, including:
1. Speed – Once you pay your annual administration fee of just $50, we will send a document for you to complete in MS Word format. Just email it to us when it’s complete and we will add your content to the posting. No need for you to fumble through creating an account and setting up a profile. We’ll do it all for you.
2. Quality – Our background is in professional resume writing. Therefore, we give you the option to have us post your profile as you’ve written it or allow us to do some tweaking. We pride ourselves on assuring no profile posting will have wrongly spelled words or incorrect punctuation.
3. Visibility – Each posting we make will be manually optimized for top positions on Google organic search. SEO (or Search Engine Optimization) is part of our day job and we’re dang good at it. You could easily see your posting at the top or near top of Google for your marriage counseling location.